Friday 13 April 2012

Preface

So, for the past few months we've been working on a proof of concept which has now finally drawn to a close.

We developed a web-based application written using various technologies/frameworks/concepts like Microsoft .NET MVC 3, Dependency Injection with Unity, NHibernate, SQL Server Reporting Services, Moq Framework, Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS), TFS Build-Test-Deploy automation and many others.

Additionally, the application that we developed had specific user interface requirements which also warranted the heavy use of client-side scripting using cross browser scripting libraries of  JQuery, JQuery UI and Ajax.

It was a great learning experience for me as it was the first time I had worked with many of these technologies/frameworks/concepts that we used.

While I'm no expert on the technologies listed above (well, not yet anyway J), I thought I'd document the things that I've learned over the past few months to benefit others that might be starting with these technologies.

I hope my ramblings are able to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment